The Vice President of Organizational Development develops training programs, facilitates implementation of appropriate change management initiatives, and reviews current development programs to ensure alignment with company goals.
- Plans and directs all aspects of a company's organizational development function.
- Being a Vice President of Organizational Development defines and collects key performance metrics to enable accurate and valid measurement of workforce performance and to identify areas for improvement.
- Builds the company's human capital by instilling and reinforcing a strong employee development culture with programs supported by management.
- In addition, Vice President of Organizational Development develops and leads the organizational development professional staff.
- Requires broad and current knowledge of organizational development methods. Requires a bachelor's degree.
- Typically reports to top management. The Vice President of Organizational Development manages a business unit, division, or corporate function with major organizational impact.
- Establishes overall direction and strategic initiatives for the given major function or line of business.
- Has acquired the business acumen and leadership experience to become a top function or division head.
- Looking at the age 48-65 years old. Only Malaysian experienced professional with at least 15 years of solid HR operational experience in a regional/global environment.
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of Organizational Development practices and strategies and total rewards practices and strategies.
- Possess a wide range of knowledge in HR specifically in Organization Development Management and Total Rewards Management
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in a related field.
- Post Graduate Degree preferred.
- Professional certification is an added advantage* Master Degree
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified