• Lead and manage the QA/QC team and expertise to the overall Quality ManagementSystem, policies and standards to support proper and smooth execution of all Qualityrelated activities in meeting the specified standards and requirements
• To implement preventive measure and corrective action for non-conforming products.
• Responsible for production raw material testing and other related testing and ensuretesting is in compliance to internationally accepted guidelines.
• Able to demonstrate implementation, documentation & monitoring experience in thedevelopment & application of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
• Reviews, comments and approves the contractors Quality Control Plans.
• Manages project audit program
• Prepares and implements the project inspection strategy to cover all project phases