• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Managing diaries and organising meetings, appointments and control access to the manager/executive.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Organising events and conferences.
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
• Organising the manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare.