Completions & Production
Immediately Required : Electronic Technician
Project Duration: 3 months
Work Location: Songkhla/offshore
Start Date: 15th September 2019
Required Personnel : Local Thai
- With general supervision, maintains electronic instrumentation to provide reliable well maintained equipment to ensure service quality.
- Responsible for unsupervised control systems support and repair of electro-mechanical equipment in remote customer sites.
- Promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Maintain electronic instrumentation to provide reliable well maintained equipment to ensure service quality.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance of electronic and electro-mechanical equipment.
- Perform operations using test equipment and surface equipment required to test and calibrate instruments.
- Requires working knowledge of 220/400v electrical system. Experience working with generators and Zone II rated electronics is a plus.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an Associate degree or 2 year vocational training in electronic technology or equivalent and 5 years of experience as Electronic Technician or 8 eight experience as Electro-Mechanical technician.